What data is processed through this website?
As a general rule, no data related or that could be related to you personally is collected, except that which you have expressly provided having received information on the processing of this data by Viesgo in each specific case.
On all accounts, users shall be answerable for the veracity of the data provided, and Viesgo shall reserve the right to exclude any users providing false data from the registered services, notwithstanding any other legal action that may be taken.
Why and in which capacity will Viesgo process your data?
Viesgo will only collect the personal data that you wish to disclose voluntarily and, according to current data protection regulations, please be advised that the personal data provided will be processed by Viesgo Energía, S.L., with registered offices at Apartado de correos nº 95, 39080, Santander, in order to render the service you request at any given time.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data to which we have access will be processed for as long as there is a contractual relationship within the framework of the services commissioned. Along these lines, Viesgo will keep the personal data, duly blocked, once the contractual relationship has ended, for the limitation period of any action that may taken arising from the relationship with the interested party.
What are your user rights when you provide Viesgo with your data?
Which authority can be contacted with any complaints?
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored in your system when you visit certain websites. They are used extensively to ensure the correct, efficient operating of the website, as they provide information to website owners. Among others, cookies allows for the storage and recovery of information on the browsing habits of users or of their systems and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their systems are used, they can be used to recognise and identify users in order to improve their browser experience and provide the services requested. Should you not want to send cookies to our systems, they can be “disabled" and controlled from your browser by deleting them from your browser cache at the end of your visit.
What types of cookie are there?
Depending on their expiry:
- ‘Session’ cookies: These remain in your browser during the visit (e.g. until you close the browser and end your visit).
- ‘Persistent’ cookies: These remain in your browser after the session (unless you delete them).
Depending on your activity:
- ‘Performance’ cookies: These collecting information on website use. They do not collect personal information and the data collected is stored anonymously. "Performance cookies" are used to improve the performance of the website.
- ‘Functionality’ cookies: These enable the website to store any option selected on the site (e.g. change to the text size, website customisation).
Depending on their purpose:
- Analytical cookies: These are used to collect user activity statistics. Among others, they analyse the number of users visiting the website, the number of pages visited, and the user activity on the website and its frequency of use. The information collected remains anonymous so that no link can be established between it and the individual in question.
- Authentication cookies: They are used by the website for user session maintenance during each visit, and are dominant in private website environments that require a user name and password for access.
Depending on their source:
- First-party cookies: Enabled for the website browsed.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are sent to the terminal equipment of users from the system or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
What type of cookies does Viesgo use through its website?
This website uses first-party and third-party cookies.
The use the website makes of the cookies is indicated below in accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: By using this website, continuing to browse it or accepting the cookies notice, you consent and agree to us storing these cookies on your computer for the aforementioned purposes.
The first-party cookies we use when a user enters our website are indicated below, in line with their purposes:
|Name of the Cookie||Purpose of the Cookie||Description|
|acceptCookies||“Functionality” Cookie||Cookie to save user acceptance to browse the website and permit third-party cookies.|
|5e1d698ac959b0f2442d869742887945||Session Cookie||Cookie that saves session data|
The third-party cookies we use are indicated below:
|Name of the provider||Name of the cookie||Purpose of the Cookie||Description|
|Hotjar||“Functionality” Cookie||Session cookie||This session cookie is configured to determine whether a user is included in the sample used to generate bottlenecks.|
|Hotjar (HubSpot)||Session cookie||Session cookie||Cookie configured to permit use of the real-time support chat system.|
|Hotjar||intercom-*||“Functionality” Cookie||Cookie configured to collect user activity statistics.|
|Hotjar||mp_*||Analysis cookie||Cookie configured to collect user activity statistics.|
|Hotjar||optimizely*||Analysis cookie||Cookies configured to collect user activity statistics.|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Analysis cookie||Cookie to distinguish users.|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Analysis cookie||Cookie to distinguish users.|
|Google Analytics||_gat_UA-64279328-1||Analysis cookie||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
As indicated above, on browsing this website users shall be accepting the generation of cookies for the aforementioned purposes.
However, should you subsequently wish to delete the cookies saved on your computer that require your consent, you can do so by using the tools that your browser provides for this purpose. You can find additional information on this in the next section.
How can you reject cookies?
Should you subsequently wish to block or delete the cookies saved on your computer that require your consent, you can do so by using the tools that each browser provides. Should you not permit the installation of cookies in your browser, you might not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
Therefore, you may withdraw your consent in relation to this Cookies Policy at any time and may delete the cookies saved to your system. Depending on the type of browser you use, the procedure for withdrawal and for the deletion of cookies may be as indicated in one of the following examples:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html#sthash.cEpCdreI.dpuf
Internet browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and you can exercise your right to delete or disable them from these browsers.
Viesgo is not responsible for the disabling of cookies preventing or hindering the correct working order of the Website and it cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by said browsers.
In some cases, cookies might be required so that the browser cannot forget your decision whether or not to accept them.
Cookies Policy Update and contact
This Cookies Policy may vary depending on the cookies used.